I don't know why but i love you i do oldies 305141-I don't know why but i love you i do oldies

Photos Don't Forbid Me (Pat Boone cover) by Terry Harrison 0 2,779 Terry Harrison Vocals I Love You So Much It Hurts Me Terry Harrison 1 3,038 Terry Harrison By the time he did get a chance to drive to the big city, he'd written a song about just that very subject, and, invested with some very Brook Bentonlike strings, it was a natural hit The next year, Bobby did much the same favor for Clarence "Frogman" Henry by providing him with the #4 pop hit "I Don't Know Why (But I Do)"(I Don't Know Why I Love You) But I Do (Clarence Henry cover) by Terry Harrison Uploaded 6 years ago Music 60;

40 Super Oldies 1981 Cassette Discogs

40 Super Oldies 1981 Cassette Discogs

I don't know why but i love you i do oldies

I don't know why but i love you i do oldies-17 Soldier of Love (Lay Down Your Arms) 18 Heart and Soul;Garry Hagger I Don't Know Why I Love You But I Do Song ID BS0617 The song Garry Hagger I Don't Know Why I Love You But I Do is professional recreation It is not by the original artist Oldies Pop Rock Musical,Film,TV Traditional Instrumental Italian,French,Spanish Medley 1950s 1960s 1970s 1980s 1990s 00s 10s

Clarence Frogman Henry Don T Know Why I Love You But I Do 45 7 Vinyl Oldies B Ebay

Clarence Frogman Henry Don T Know Why I Love You But I Do 45 7 Vinyl Oldies B Ebay

16 He's a Rebel;Home Pop Don't Know Why I Love You Stevie Wonder Don't Know Why I Love You DOWNLOAD Click to view Interactive sheet Promo image Price 649€ Song nameI Didn't Mean to Love You Helen Reddy, 1972 I Don't Know Enough About You Peggy Lee, 1946 I Don't Know Why, But I Do Erroll Garner, 1950 I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance With You Frank Sinatra, 1946 I Don't Want to Set the World On Fire The Ink Spots, 1941 I Don't Want to Walk Without You Harry James, 1938 I Double Dare You Russ

View All Arrangements By Clarence Henry Number of Pages 1 Form Song1969 Top Edwin Starr 25 Miles Johnny Cash A Boy Named Sue 5Th Dimension Aquarius Let The Sunshine In Donovan Atlantis Smokey Robinson & The Miracles Baby Baby Don't Cry Andy Kim Baby I Love You Originals Baby I'm For Real Smith Baby It's You Brook Benton & Dina Washington Baby You've Got What It Takes Creedence ClearwaterMidifile / I Don't Know Why (15kb) JAZZ TRUMPET TRANSCRIPTIONS Jacques Gilbert MIDI2_DGillespie_I_Don't_Know_Why_keyAbMID I Don't Know Why (31kb) I MIDI Songs IDontKnowWhyWP072kmid Don't Know Why I Love You (94kb) D MIDI Songs DontKnowWhyILoveYouPZ09T2mid I Don't Know Why (12kb) I MIDI Songs IDontKnowWhy

I don't know why I love you like I do, I don't know why, I just do I don't know why you thrill me like you do, I don't know why, you just do You never seem to want my romancing The only time you hold me is when we're danc ing I don't know why I love you like I do, I don't know why, I just do I don't know why, I just do09 Temptations The Way You Do The Things You Do 10 Bob & Earl Harlem Shuffle 11 Mary Wells My Guy 12 Bobby Blue Bland Ain't Nothing You Can Do 13 Tams It's All Right (You're Just in Love) 13 Tams You Lied To Your Daddy 14 Patty & The Emblems Mixed Up, Shook Up Girl 15 Bob Meyers & the Rivieras BeholdI Don't Know Why I Love You, But I Do by Ken Karey was written by Paul Gayten and Bobby Charles and was first recorded and released by Clarence "Frogman" Henry in 1960 Ken Karey released it on the album Ken Karey Sings in 1978 It was covered by Frank, Caterina Valente, Lennart Clerwall, Foster & Allen and other artists

I Don T Know Why I Love You But I Do Tab Hunter 1961 Youtube

I Don T Know Why I Love You But I Do Tab Hunter 1961 Youtube

Fastest Oldies But Goodies List

Fastest Oldies But Goodies List

I Don't Know Why I Love You But I Do Clarence Henry I n t ro G A d i mA m7 D7 G A d i mA m7 D7 G A m7 D I d o n ' t kn o w wh y I l o ve yo u b u13 (I Don't Know Why) But I Do;I only know I'm lonely and that I want you only I don't know why I love you but I do I can't sleep nights because I feel so restless I don't know what to do, I feel so helpless And since you've been away, I cry both night and day I don't know why I love you but I do My days have been so lonely My nights have been so blue I don't know how I manage, but I do Each night I sit alone and tell

I Don T Know Much But I Know I Love You Lyrics

I Don T Know Much But I Know I Love You Lyrics

My Chemical Romance I Don T Love You Official Music Video Youtube

My Chemical Romance I Don T Love You Official Music Video Youtube

14 Who Do You Love?Answer (1 of 7) The biggest reason I love older music is for the simple fact that IT WAS BETTER!If I could tell you What uou mean to me Would there be a chance for loving A chance for ecstacy A knight in shining armor Is what I'll be to you If its a dream dont wake me Just letsleep it through It's from either alate 80s or early 90s R&B group

3i14jgb3sucjfm

3i14jgb3sucjfm

The Best 1970s Love Songs Top My Wedding Songs

The Best 1970s Love Songs Top My Wedding Songs

You always hurt the one you love KENNY LYNCH You can never stop me loving you HELEN SHAPIRO You don't know RAL DONNER You don't know what you've got GARY PUCKET & THE UNION GAP Young girl THE TEMPERANCE SEVEN You're driving me crazy SAM COOKE You send me CHRISPIAN ST PETERS You were on my mind OHIO EXPRESS Yummy yummy yummyAbout But I Do " (I Don't Know Why) But I Do" is an R&B song written by Paul Gayten and Bobby Charles (as Robert Guidry), and performed by Clarence "Frogman" HenryI don't know why I love you but I do If you want to change the "Key" on any song, click here for the easiest way possible Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click Here" If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word or a similar word processor, then recopy and

Classic Oldies Spotify Playlist

Classic Oldies Spotify Playlist

Dean Martin I Don T Know Why I Love You Like I Do Youtube

Dean Martin I Don T Know Why I Love You Like I Do Youtube

I dont know why i love you but i do 52M views Discover short videos related to i dont know why i love you but i do on TikTok Watch popular content from the following creators furry for life(@furry_fox__), Trucks n' lows(@trucksnlows), AsOo Naz 💋(@asoonaz4), Cody Gillum(@thoughtprovokr)I don't know why I love you I don't know why I love you I don't know why I love you But I love you Always treat me like a fool Kick me when I'm down that's your rule I don't know why I love you But I love you Oh you never stop your cheatin' ways with another guy You laugh in my face Lord how long must I be disgraced Cause I love you Oh baby, baby, baby I don't know why I love youOldies Antoine Dominique "Fats" Domino (born in New Orleans, Louisiana, died ), was a classic R&B and rock and roll singer, songwriter and pianist He was the bestselling AfricanAmerican singer of the 1950s and early 1960s whose congenial, non threatening personality allowed him to succeed despite a period of deepseated racial segregation

The Blogmopolitian Quiz A Hundred Tiny Wishes

The Blogmopolitian Quiz A Hundred Tiny Wishes

Golden Oldies Spectacular Proctors

Golden Oldies Spectacular Proctors

More Than I Can SayFrank Sinatra Lyrics "I Don't Know Why (I Just Do)" I don't know why I love you like I do I don't why but I do I don't know why you thrill me like you do I don't know why but you do You never seem to want my romancing The only time you hold me is when we're dancing I don't know why I The song "I Wonder Why" was written by Melvin Fair and Ricardo Weeks and first recorded by Dion and The Belmonts for Laurie Records in 1958 The lyrics are one of the classic doo wop love songs, with a line such as "Don't know why I love you like I do" summing up many an experience of joyous but baffling love at any age

Songs About Love That Belong On Your Playlist

Songs About Love That Belong On Your Playlist

Amazon Com Dixieland Beat 11 Oldies But Goodies Trombone Meissner Zepp Books

Amazon Com Dixieland Beat 11 Oldies But Goodies Trombone Meissner Zepp Books

 I'm lookkng for a song I know the lyrics bit don't know the name and it goes like this;A Subsidiary of Sugar Hill Records, Ltd, USA Title on Cover reads "I Don't Know Why I Love You But I Do" A double Asided release Two big hits on oneAnd since you've been away, I cry both night and day I don't know why I love you but I do My days have been so lonely My nights have been so blue I don't know how I

The Best Breakup Songs For Letting Go Of Someone You Love

The Best Breakup Songs For Letting Go Of Someone You Love

Charley Pride I Don T Know Why I Love But I Do Lyrics Genius Lyrics

Charley Pride I Don T Know Why I Love But I Do Lyrics Genius Lyrics

 Clarence "Frogman" Henry is one of the best of the oldies His "I Don't Know Why I Love You But I Do" is a goodfeeling classic Just makes me want to dance with my sweetie whenever I hear it!Grading as follows Near Mint=Like New or Very Close VG or EX=Slight Wear/Close to Near Mint VG=Mild Wear/Nothing Serious VG=Noticeable Scuffs and/or Scratches but Still EnjoyableThings and people who got/get my attention Tuesday, THIS Is Why Democrats Are Targeting Facebook Posted by Tape Collector at 433 PM Email This BlogThis!

The Spinners Love Don T Love Nobody It Takes A Fool Youtube The Fool Dont Love Old School Music

The Spinners Love Don T Love Nobody It Takes A Fool Youtube The Fool Dont Love Old School Music

25 Songs That Tell Us Where Music Is Going The New York Times

25 Songs That Tell Us Where Music Is Going The New York Times

I don't know why I love you, but I do The Arrangement Details Tab gives you detailed information about this particular arrangement of (I Don't Know Why) But I Do not necessarily the song Not the arrangement you were looking for?Everyone had their own unique sound Led Zeppelin did not sound like Pink Floyd Pink Floyd did not sound like King Crimson King Crimson did not soundUSED VINYL RECORD 12 inch 33 rpm vinyl LP MGM Records, Released in 1965 (SE4308) Side 1 Ride Away You Fool You Two Of A Kind This Is Your Song I'm In A Blue If You Can't Say Something Nice Side 2 Claudette Afraid To Sleep Sugar And Honey Summer Love Big As I Can Dream Wondering All used vinyl records are cleaned, shrink wrapped and in at least excellent condition

Oldies Melodies Of Love Youtube

Oldies Melodies Of Love Youtube

Lowrider And Chicano Oldies

Lowrider And Chicano Oldies

Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to No comments Post a Comment Newer Post Older Post HomeHallelujah, I Love Her So;19 To Know Him Is to Love Him;

Various 16 Golden Oldies Vol 7 Trip 12 Lp 33 Rpm Ebay

Various 16 Golden Oldies Vol 7 Trip 12 Lp 33 Rpm Ebay

Golden Oldies But Goodies Sweet Memories Love Songs 70 S 80 S 90 S Youtube

Golden Oldies But Goodies Sweet Memories Love Songs 70 S 80 S 90 S Youtube

"I Don't Know Why" (sometimes listed as "Don't Know Why I Love You") is a song by American singersongwriter Stevie Wonder, from the 1968 album For Once in My Life It was released as a single on , with " My Cherie Amour " on the Bside

Charley Pride I Don T Know Why I Love You But I Do Youtube

Charley Pride I Don T Know Why I Love You But I Do Youtube

I Don T Know Why I Love You But I Do By Clarence Frogman Henry On Amazon Music Amazon Com

I Don T Know Why I Love You But I Do By Clarence Frogman Henry On Amazon Music Amazon Com

3

3

What Song Goes I Don T Like You But I Love You Quora

What Song Goes I Don T Like You But I Love You Quora

Reo Speedwagon I Love You Forever Love You Forever Video R

Reo Speedwagon I Love You Forever Love You Forever Video R

100 Classic Oldies Songs For Your Next Roadtrip Southern Living

100 Classic Oldies Songs For Your Next Roadtrip Southern Living

Upbeat Memorable Wedding First Dance Songs By Genre Modern Classics A Gift Personalized

Upbeat Memorable Wedding First Dance Songs By Genre Modern Classics A Gift Personalized

Johnny Tillotson Oldies Music Lyrics 1960 Why Do I Love You So

Johnny Tillotson Oldies Music Lyrics 1960 Why Do I Love You So

I Love You For All Seasons The Fuzz Oldies Youtube

I Love You For All Seasons The Fuzz Oldies Youtube

The Symphonies That S What Love Will Do Youtube

The Symphonies That S What Love Will Do Youtube

Top 50 Love Songs Of All Time Billboard

Top 50 Love Songs Of All Time Billboard

Linda Ronstadt Quote Don T Know Much But I Know I Love You

Linda Ronstadt Quote Don T Know Much But I Know I Love You

162 Songs About Missing Someone You Love Spinditty

162 Songs About Missing Someone You Love Spinditty

Doo Wop N Soul Oldies Very Special Oldies

Doo Wop N Soul Oldies Very Special Oldies

Clarence Frogman Henry I Don T Know Why But I Do Lyrics Lyrics Com

Clarence Frogman Henry I Don T Know Why But I Do Lyrics Lyrics Com

Clarence Frogman Henry I Don T Know Why I Love You But I Do Live Youtube

Clarence Frogman Henry I Don T Know Why I Love You But I Do Live Youtube

You Don T Have To Say You Love Me Wikipedia

You Don T Have To Say You Love Me Wikipedia

Clarence Frogman Henry Don T Know Why I Love You But I Do 45 7 Vinyl Oldies B Ebay

Clarence Frogman Henry Don T Know Why I Love You But I Do 45 7 Vinyl Oldies B Ebay

1981 40th Wedding Anniversary Party Games 40th Anniversary Etsy

1981 40th Wedding Anniversary Party Games 40th Anniversary Etsy

40 Super Oldies 1981 Cassette Discogs

40 Super Oldies 1981 Cassette Discogs

I Don T Know Much But I Know I Love You Youtube

I Don T Know Much But I Know I Love You Youtube

Wonderful World Ukulele Chords Songs Ukulele Songs Guitar Tabs Songs

Wonderful World Ukulele Chords Songs Ukulele Songs Guitar Tabs Songs

Angela Wrigley Trio You Don T Know What Love Is Cd 21 Cellar Live Oldies Com

Angela Wrigley Trio You Don T Know What Love Is Cd 21 Cellar Live Oldies Com

The Top 100 Love Songs Of All Time

The Top 100 Love Songs Of All Time

Ciluipflg2rpim

Ciluipflg2rpim

Don T Know What To Do The Edsels Shazam

Don T Know What To Do The Edsels Shazam

Hoffacker Health Fitness Boring Repetitive Not At Hoffacker We Love Hearing These Success Stories From Clients Fitness Can Be Enjoyable And Effective Facebook

Hoffacker Health Fitness Boring Repetitive Not At Hoffacker We Love Hearing These Success Stories From Clients Fitness Can Be Enjoyable And Effective Facebook

The 50 Greatest Breakup Songs Of All Time The Ringer

The 50 Greatest Breakup Songs Of All Time The Ringer

I Don T Know Why I Love You But I Do Clarence Frogman Henry Youtube

I Don T Know Why I Love You But I Do Clarence Frogman Henry Youtube

I Don T Know Why I Love You But I Do By Clarence Frogman Henry On Amazon Music Amazon Com

I Don T Know Why I Love You But I Do By Clarence Frogman Henry On Amazon Music Amazon Com

In Love With You Youtube

In Love With You Youtube

Buy Party Tyme Karaoke Cd G Oldies 2 At S S Worldwide

Buy Party Tyme Karaoke Cd G Oldies 2 At S S Worldwide

But I Do I Don T Know Why I Love You Instrumental Track Without Background Vocals Karaoke In The Style Of Clarence Frogman Henry Song By Easy Karaoke Players Spotify

But I Do I Don T Know Why I Love You Instrumental Track Without Background Vocals Karaoke In The Style Of Clarence Frogman Henry Song By Easy Karaoke Players Spotify

You Made Me Love You I Didn T Want To Do It Wikipedia

You Made Me Love You I Didn T Want To Do It Wikipedia

Golden Oldies But Goodies Sweet Memories Love Songs 70s 80s 90s Youtube

Golden Oldies But Goodies Sweet Memories Love Songs 70s 80s 90s Youtube

Relaxing Oldies Music In The Rain Days Sweet Song Collection Of Rainy Days Youtube In 21 Oldies Music Rain Days Oldies

Relaxing Oldies Music In The Rain Days Sweet Song Collection Of Rainy Days Youtube In 21 Oldies Music Rain Days Oldies

Ronnie Milsap Don T You Know How Much I Love You With Lyrics Youtube

Ronnie Milsap Don T You Know How Much I Love You With Lyrics Youtube

I Love Oldies 5 By Various Artists On Amazon Music Amazon Com

I Love Oldies 5 By Various Artists On Amazon Music Amazon Com

Super Oldies Of The 50 S Vol 27 Vinyl Discogs

Super Oldies Of The 50 S Vol 27 Vinyl Discogs

100 Greatest Movie Songs From 100 Years Of Film Stacker

100 Greatest Movie Songs From 100 Years Of Film Stacker

Cool Oldies Iheartradio

Cool Oldies Iheartradio

The Topdales Big Girls Don T Cry Play On Anghami

The Topdales Big Girls Don T Cry Play On Anghami

Oldies But Goodies Teddy Pendergrass Love T K O On Spotify

Oldies But Goodies Teddy Pendergrass Love T K O On Spotify

The 75 Most Romantic Wedding Songs Of All Time

The 75 Most Romantic Wedding Songs Of All Time

Clarence Frogman Henry I Don T Know Why But I Do Lyrics Genius Lyrics

Clarence Frogman Henry I Don T Know Why But I Do Lyrics Genius Lyrics

Gene Allison Hey Hey I Love You You Can Make It If You Try 1964 Vinyl Discogs

Gene Allison Hey Hey I Love You You Can Make It If You Try 1964 Vinyl Discogs

You Are My Sunshine Birthday Party Miranda In Charlotte

You Are My Sunshine Birthday Party Miranda In Charlotte

3

3

Oldie 508 By Robert M Drake Rmdrake Rmdrk Drake Quotes Quotes Words

Oldie 508 By Robert M Drake Rmdrake Rmdrk Drake Quotes Quotes Words

Olushola Ricketts Pressreader

Olushola Ricketts Pressreader

Unconditional Love What It Means And How To Find It

Unconditional Love What It Means And How To Find It

Oldies Say You Love Me Youtube

Oldies Say You Love Me Youtube

Classic Songs Page 2 Youtube Music

Classic Songs Page 2 Youtube Music

Binghamton Softball Happy Birthday To The Oldies But Goodies Blink 1 Says Nobody Likes You When You Re 23 But Don T Worry We Still Love You T Co Roygvph5o3

Binghamton Softball Happy Birthday To The Oldies But Goodies Blink 1 Says Nobody Likes You When You Re 23 But Don T Worry We Still Love You T Co Roygvph5o3

Pin On Things I Love

Pin On Things I Love

I Love You In French And Other Romantic Phrases Lingvist

I Love You In French And Other Romantic Phrases Lingvist

I Love You But I Don T Like You Lyrics By Right Said Fred I Love You But

I Love You But I Don T Like You Lyrics By Right Said Fred I Love You But

I Don T Know Why But I Do Wikipedia

I Don T Know Why But I Do Wikipedia

Teddy Pendergrass I Don T Love You Anymore Close The Door 45 Cbs Oldies Com

Teddy Pendergrass I Don T Love You Anymore Close The Door 45 Cbs Oldies Com

Song School Subjects School Subjects Songs Vocabulary Worksheets

Song School Subjects School Subjects Songs Vocabulary Worksheets

80 Love Songs From The 1950s Spinditty

80 Love Songs From The 1950s Spinditty

I Love You In French And Other Romantic Phrases Lingvist

I Love You In French And Other Romantic Phrases Lingvist

Madacy Entertainment Karaoke 8 Oldies 60 S Includes House Of The Rising Sun Tutti Frutti You Don T Have To Say You Love Me Proud Mary This Is My Song Big Girls Don T

Madacy Entertainment Karaoke 8 Oldies 60 S Includes House Of The Rising Sun Tutti Frutti You Don T Have To Say You Love Me Proud Mary This Is My Song Big Girls Don T

70 Best Love Songs Of All Time Most Romantic Love Songs

70 Best Love Songs Of All Time Most Romantic Love Songs

Oldies I Love You For So Many Reasons Wmv Youtube

Oldies I Love You For So Many Reasons Wmv Youtube

Oldies Karaoke Songs Offline For Android Apk Download

Oldies Karaoke Songs Offline For Android Apk Download

8p4noywnwcgc4m

8p4noywnwcgc4m

Oldies The Last Screenshots Are The Translation Of An Italian Song Replika

Oldies The Last Screenshots Are The Translation Of An Italian Song Replika

The 75 Most Romantic Wedding Songs Of All Time

The 75 Most Romantic Wedding Songs Of All Time

I Love You Playlist 1 Songs About Falling In Love Spinditty

I Love You Playlist 1 Songs About Falling In Love Spinditty

Fastest Best Oldies But Goodies Love Songs

Fastest Best Oldies But Goodies Love Songs

Teddy Pendergrass I Don T Love You Anymore Close The Door 1978 Vinyl Discogs

Teddy Pendergrass I Don T Love You Anymore Close The Door 1978 Vinyl Discogs

Oldies But Goodies Hits Pressreader

Oldies But Goodies Hits Pressreader

Cover Versions Of I Don T Know Why I Love You But I Do By Jimmy Frey Secondhandsongs

Cover Versions Of I Don T Know Why I Love You But I Do By Jimmy Frey Secondhandsongs

6 Songs That Seem Romantic But Aren T And One That Seems Like It Isn T But Is Upworthy

6 Songs That Seem Romantic But Aren T And One That Seems Like It Isn T But Is Upworthy

Golden Oldies Medley Bye Bye Blackbird I Don T Know Why I Love You Like I Do I Can T Give You Anything But Love Baby Song By Ronnie Dale Spotify

Golden Oldies Medley Bye Bye Blackbird I Don T Know Why I Love You Like I Do I Can T Give You Anything But Love Baby Song By Ronnie Dale Spotify

15 Of The Best Motown Songs You Ve Likely Never Heard

15 Of The Best Motown Songs You Ve Likely Never Heard

Tony Bennett Lady Gaga Love For Sale Review Playful Oldies Covers

Tony Bennett Lady Gaga Love For Sale Review Playful Oldies Covers

Mr M S Northern Soul Va 1 Time 2 Hey Sah Lo Ney 3 This Is The House Where Love Died 4 Nobody But Me 5 You Just Don T Know What You Do To

Mr M S Northern Soul Va 1 Time 2 Hey Sah Lo Ney 3 This Is The House Where Love Died 4 Nobody But Me 5 You Just Don T Know What You Do To

Keilana Taking Love Note Requests Till 2 10 Then Closing Off To Finish Them By Valentine S Day On The Fence Or Don T Have A Song In Mind Here S A Small List

Keilana Taking Love Note Requests Till 2 10 Then Closing Off To Finish Them By Valentine S Day On The Fence Or Don T Have A Song In Mind Here S A Small List

Mark Makau Kbcenglish Catherinendonye Sundownerkbc Veritable Music Masters Baby Baby I D Get Down On My Knees For You If You Would Only Love Me Like You Used To Do Yeah

Mark Makau Kbcenglish Catherinendonye Sundownerkbc Veritable Music Masters Baby Baby I D Get Down On My Knees For You If You Would Only Love Me Like You Used To Do Yeah

Various Artists Golden Oldies Volume 1 Cd Amoeba Music

Various Artists Golden Oldies Volume 1 Cd Amoeba Music

Video Perry Como Jerry Vale Andy Wiliams Paul Anka Matt Monro The Best Golden Oldies 60s 70s Watch Online

Video Perry Como Jerry Vale Andy Wiliams Paul Anka Matt Monro The Best Golden Oldies 60s 70s Watch Online

Stream You Don T Know What Love Is By Chet Baker Listen Online For Free On Soundcloud

Stream You Don T Know What Love Is By Chet Baker Listen Online For Free On Soundcloud

Incoming Term: i don't know why but i love you i do oldies,

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

close